Blog 12


After reading chapter 9 of Steal Like An Artist, I think the important points of this chapter are to take care of yourself, stay out of debt, keep your day job, get yourself a calendar, keep a logbook, and marry well.

My routine is I wake up around 6:30 am, I eat breakfast brush my teeth, get dressed, then I wake my brother up around 7:00. Also I go to Parkland on Mondays, Wednesday, and Friday. A routine can help you become more creative because you are limited on time, so just draw something.

I use a calendar very little, I still stay organized, but probably should use it more to stay better organized. Being orderly can help you be more creative by knowing what is happening when.

On page 129, the author suggests that you keep a logbook. A logbook can help you be more creative by knowing what you have already done.


Comments

Popular Posts